We specialize in Customs (Australian Border Force) and Department of Agriculture clearances, and organising any freight forwarding, transport or freight depot requirements for your cargo. We can organize the seamless import and/or export of your cargo.
If this is your first time importing, or you have a project which requires consultation, we can guide you through the entire process. This is our specialty.
- We started using CBFA in 2012, they have been great for our business, we have grown together and see them as an extension of our small business. I love working with this small team.Russell – Motorbike Importer
- CBFA helped our organization when we were importing some promotional material. We were new to importing, and they made the process easy to understand and seamless. We now use them for all our importing and exporting needs. Thankyou!Marion Liddane
Vehicles and Machinery
Importing vehicles into Australia can be complex, we can help you.
Moving to Australia? We can help clear your goods.
Tariff assessment for duty and GST minimization is our specialty.
Our services & skills
- Customs Clearance
- Importing to Australia
- Complete Solutions
- First time importers
- Exporting from Australia
- Self Assessed Clearances (SAC)
We can arrange import clearances including but not limited to the below:
- Customs Clearances
- Transport and delivery of commodities / goods
- Packing and deconsolidation of containers
- Tariff consultancy for duty minimization
- Any size cargo, loose cargo, full containers, RoRo, Bulk Commodities
- Door to consumer supply chain solutions
From your suppliers order, right through to your retails stores, or end consumer deliveries, or anywhere in between, we can help structure and arrange a business model to suit your commodities. It’s all about designing a personalised solution to fit your business model.
Overseas requirements from Supplier to Export
Department of Agriculture requirements
Transport and delivery arrangements
Consultation on free trade agreements and other specialized requirements
All other arrangements including permits for different Govt. Departments
We aim to help you cost effectively carry out this facet of you business ensuring compliance with Australian standards, and export legislation. We can also help you to maximize the use of applicable free trade agreements or other Government to Government schemes available for your commodity or country of export.
We can arrange this for you with ease, follow our instruction given on your Self Assessed Clearances (SAC) information page. We will also take care of any Dept. of Agriculture requirements on your goods, and can even arrange delivery to your door once the goods are cleared.